What this full view of the barn doesn't show is the nest of yellowjackets at the base of the door. I've been stung thrice.
And here, a manure spreader, on loan from neighbor Ken. I'm putting in a new floor using pressure treated wood... one of those projects that just stretches on into weeks.
I've already maxed out on cooler space twice this season. Time to buy/build another cooler or walk in???
In the hoophouse, one variety of tomatoes has severe "yellow shoulders", and some rotting to boot. And speaking of basil, the japanese bettles are having a fine picnic. Eggplant, too.
While mowing the other day, I seem to have lost a flip flop in the back field. Does that count as organic matter when it gets tilled in?
Ok. So there's nothing wrong with morning glories.
2 comments:
I like your pictures. And I'm amazed with your progression into master farmer. Hooray!
And how'd the skunk debacle turn out?
Post a Comment