Here is an arrangement for past weekend's wedding, under awful florescent lighting.
The rains can't deter the squash and cukes this year. Thank you!
I'm sick of picking potato beetles and their larvae, below. Kneel or stoop, squish and pick. The largest get plucked and dropped into a container. The smaller ones just get all mushed and blech.
Glory Bee. They be in the buckwheat. White, softly rolling sea.
I like.
Yes folks, I picked sugar-snap peas on August 1st.
Radical red roots, radishes radiate roundly. Actually, these elongate, being 'french breakfast'.
Green beans, check. Yellow beans, next.
Bye-bye raspberries. Thanks for a great harvest!
Weeds.
Changing light; right now, the daylight matches my natural sleep patterns perfectly.
Farmers' market adrenaline junkie. Smile lines. Smart young lads wise to the ways of botany, teaching me things.
River swims, swollen waters a regular sight--cool, cool, blissful moving.
My sweet dog.
Pickles.
1 comment:
Adam and Sabe made dill beans tonight. Pickles tomorrow perhaps. Looking good. I am excited to eat your bounty and see it all in just over a week :-)
Post a Comment