On this morning, I aim for a little bit of "productive-procrastination". Despite hoping for a partly sunny (or at least rainless) day between other rainy days, it is sprinkling and damp and dripping and grey outside. So I remain indoors for a bit longer, and post this dreamy image of a peach blossom, and imagine the day in late summer when I can pick a peach that fills my palm, and bite into all its juicey miracleness.
But of course, the dog wants to go for a walk, there are seedlings to be potted up, a hoophouse and a barn to get organized, raspberries to be weeded, a hydraulic line on the tractor to get replaced, cookies for the guys at the dump to get baked, potato rows to get paced out, and more. Work day ahoy! And a good day to you all I wish, rain or no rain.
1 comment:
mmm...peaches. Maybe they will be ready in the middle of August?
Post a Comment